With wildfires burning at home in Utah and one of the biggest storms in years making landfall in Florida, the Utah Red Cross has their hands full helping in both places. Rich Woodruff with Utah Red Cross joined Good Morning Utah to talk about their efforts locally and helping in Florida and the Bahamas.
To learn more about how you can help, visit the Utah Red Cross website.
- Hero neighbor to the rescue after mother threw herself and 2 children from Brooklyn apartment window
- Man dies in head-on collision on US-40
- Child dies in tragic ‘moving accident’ in Heber City
- WEATHER FORECAST: Sunny, warm days take over Utah
- The IUP Panel on the 2022 senate race and social media content moderation