Utah (ABC4 News) – Millennials, the generation cohort born between 1981 and 1996. In 2019 millennial’s made a huge influence on American culture.
A study on the current standing of millennials shows they make 20% less than baby boomers did at their age.
These early 20 to 30 something year-olds tend to accompany negative stereotypes from their preceding Generation Xers but...studies show that the millennial experience isn’t the same everywhere.
A study from WalletHub compared all 50 states to determine where millennials thrive and where they struggle.
The study found Utah ranks as the 8th best state for a millennial to live and is the 4th highest state in millennial population.
Utahn millennials also rank 5th in “Highest Millennial Home Ownership” and 4th on “Lowest Millennial Unemployment Rate”.
Check out the full study here: https://wallethub.com/edu/best-states-for-millennials/33371/
What others are clicking on:
- Neighbors react as new details emerge in Layton Tinder Murder
- Longtime assistant coach Phil Johnson reflects on the life of Jerry Sloan
- Layton man admits to killing woman he’d just met on Tinder, police say
- Man killed, woman injured in rollover crash near Fort Duchesne
- Washington Co. SAR called to 5 rescues in one day