SALT LAKE CITY (ABC4 News)- A 52-year-old man was booked into jail after officials say he failed to file tax returns over for a total of 15 years.
Timothy Ray Robinson owes almost $17,000 to the government, authorities say.
Agents from the Utah State Tax Commission’s Criminal Investigation Unit arrested Robinson for not filing income tax returns from 2012-2017. Tax Commission records also show Robinson did not file returns from 1991-2011.
What others are reading:
- Crews responding to house fire in Millcreek
- 410 new cases of COVID-19 announced in Utah Sunday, three new deaths
- Man dies while being booked into Iron County Jail
- Sean Reyes bests GOP challenger in attorney general race
- Multiple fires ignite on 4th of July in St. George