SALT LAKE CITY (ABC4 News)- A 52-year-old man was booked into jail after officials say he failed to file tax returns over for a total of 15 years.
Timothy Ray Robinson owes almost $17,000 to the government, authorities say.
Agents from the Utah State Tax Commission’s Criminal Investigation Unit arrested Robinson for not filing income tax returns from 2012-2017. Tax Commission records also show Robinson did not file returns from 1991-2011.
What others are reading:
- Youngest victim in Virginia Walmart shooting was a 16-year-old employee
- Hidden gems of Cyber Monday: the best discounts we could find for today only
- ‘Trash Walker’ documents troubling finds in NYC garbage piles
- What to know about the pause on student debt relief
- What to do if your vehicle loses traction on wintry roads