(ABC4) – The Utah Hospital Association will join with Utah’s four major health systems in sharing a statement denouncing systemic racism as a public health crisis.
Representatives from Intermountain Healthcare, MountainStar Healthcare, Steward Healthcare, and University of Utah Health will participate and share the steps they are taking to overcome healthcare disparities in the communities they serve.
- Utah Lt. Gov. raises vaccine awareness during stop in Glendale
- Weber State University dropping mask requirement, ramping up vaccine campaign
- 2021 SLC Twilight Concert Series lineup announced
- Utah House, Senate to consider resolutions on Critical Race Theory and making Utah 2nd Amendment sanctuary
- 50 years later, former Star remembers Utah’s first professional basketball title