CLEARFIELD, Utah (AP) — Two Utah firefighters responding to a car crash left the scene with purple manicures after calming a young girl upset over the collision.
North Davis Fire District Chief Allen Hadley and Captain Kevin Lloyd checked on the crying and screaming girl while medics evaluated her mother.
The two dads, both fathers of young girls, soothed the upset girl by allowing her to paint their nails after the car accident Saturday in the northern Utah city of Clearfield.
The North Davis Fire District is praising the firefighters for their quick thinking.
“This is how amazing our firefighters are,” the district wrote.
Nobody was seriously hurt in the crash.
WHAT OTHERS ARE READING:
- McRib returns this week: McDonald’s fan-fave back for 1st time in 8 years
- Millennials, Gen X-ers most likely to be porch pirates, said 2020 report
- Police search for suspect in West Jordan shooting
- BLM confirms ‘monolith’ was removed, say visitors left behind human waste
- Washington Co. Sheriff release video of the rescue of 15-year-old missing hiker