Utah (ABC4 News) – Officials with Utah Fire Info are warning Utah drivers to “Do your part to prevent wildfires this summer.”
The weather is warming up which means the vegetation along travel corridors is drying out and will be more susceptible to ignition.
Utah Fire Info advises drivers to check your tires, breaks and chains before you hit the road.
What others are clicking on:
- Physician to parents: Get your tweens and early teens vaccinated against Covid-19
- How to transform your backyard into an outdoor theater
- Kids Under Construction: Adulting with Julie Lythcott Haims
- Home Depot easing mask requirements for fully vaccinated customers
- Another day of thunderstorms causes some pooling in Utah