Update: A man searching for Christopher Zoellner found the missing man’s body in his pickup truck this morning at Five Mile Pass, according to Spencer Cannon, Public Information Officer at the Utah County Sheriff’s Office. Zoellner’s body was taken to the Medical Examiner’as office where an autopsy will be taken to determine the cause of death.
EAGLE MOUNTAIN, Utah (ABC4 News) – Utah County Sheriff’s Office is currently trying to locate a man missing since last Friday.
Christopher Zoellner left his house in his truck on Friday, Jan 10 and has not returned.
Utah County Sgt. Spencer Cannon said Zoellner used his credit card at a place in Eagle Mountain and once in Riverton on the day he was last heard from, but his cards have not been used since.
Zoellner’s phone was last pinned in Eagle Mountain on Friday but has since either been turned off or lost power.
Cannon said they are unsure where Zoellner could be, but it is unusual for him not to be in contact with his family and therefore they would like to find him.
Family and friends, along with Zoellner’s wife, have put together a Facebook page and are planning search parties but say they need more help.
Zoellner has three kids and the family is worried about him and are concerned about the cold weather possibly being a factor.
If anyone knows where Zoellner is, or has seen him, please reach out to the Utah County Sheriff at (801) 851-4000.
What others are clicking on:
- The Utah monolith is gone…as one appears in Romania
- Nicea Degering & Surae Chinn talk about memorable interviews on Mindful Monday
- Citizens volunteer to clean up over two tons of garbage at popular SLC shooting range
- Man faces murder charge after 5-year-old forced from car for ‘being unruly’ is fatally struck, sheriff says
- Justices hear arguments on undocumented immigrants’ status for 2020 Census