SPANISH FORK, Utah (ABC4 News) – On Wednesday, the Utah County Fair kicked off in Spanish Fork — a celebration that goes through Saturday.
The fair offers free admission, parking, and attractions.
Highlights include a cultural celebration, a rodeo, a demolition derby, and even monster trucks.
Please click the attached video for more sights and sounds of opening night.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Victims advocates pushing for ‘red flag’ gun law in Utah
- University of Utah students demand meeting with President Watkins about campus safety
- Utahns rally to show support for Trump
- Spanberger and other gun-owning legislators urge Senate to vote on bipartisan gun bills passed by House
- Romney criticizes Trump’s withdrawal of US troops in Syria