Have you ever wanted to help solve a cold case?
On Saturday morning, the Utah Cold Case Coalition invited the public to “fish” for weapons that might have been discarded at specific locations in the Ogden River.
The assignment was simple- bring a magnet, rope, and clothes that could get wet. The idea was to use the magnet to catch possible murder weapons that could lend insight into solving cold cases.
The coalition had enough volunteers show up to fill every marked location and posted the above video of the event to their Facebook page.
What other readers are clicking on:
- Alarming video of voice from girl’s bedroom security cam: ‘Don’t you want to be my best friend?’
- Google unveils top searches of 2019
- ‘How To’ guide for downtown Salt Lake City during the holidays
- Live coverage & analysis: Judiciary Committee nears impeachment vote
- Multi day storm event—wet weather to stay through weekend