Utah (ABC4 News) — Calling all Utah Business owners! We need your help!
On Wednesday, Governor Gary Herbert announced that Utah will be moving from the high risk to moderate risk phase of slowing the spread of COVID-19, which involves businesses being able to open to the public.
However, these businesses will be required to meet stringent guidelines in order to operate.
In the color-coded guideline system, high risk is represented by the color red and moderate, the color orange. According to Herbert, the changes of decreasing restrictions will come gradually -like turning a dial, not flipping a switch.
The ABC4 digital staff is compiling a list of Utah businesses which are opening up to the public. Please send an email to email@example.com to let us know if your business is opening and to what extent (ex. allowing dining-in options or sticking with takeout?) Please also tell us the date and time when your business will open.
We will this an interactive map to inform the public of these openings.
Who’s open right now?
- Denver police chief walks arm-in-arm with protesters
- COVID-19 diagnosis shuts down two SLC liquor stores
- Fallout over man with bow and arrow at SLC protests
- Man accused of entering home, sexually assaulting woman and holding her against her will
- COVID-19 and Movies: Utah Film Center offers alternatives to view upcoming screenings