Utah (ABC4 News) — Calling all Utah Business owners! We need your help!
On Wednesday, Governor Gary Herbert announced that Utah will be moving from the high risk to moderate risk phase of slowing the spread of COVID-19, which involves businesses being able to open to the public.
However, these businesses will be required to meet stringent guidelines in order to operate.
In the color-coded guideline system, high risk is represented by the color red and moderate, the color orange. According to Herbert, the changes of decreasing restrictions will come gradually -like turning a dial, not flipping a switch.
The ABC4 digital staff is compiling a list of Utah businesses which are opening up to the public. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know if your business is opening and to what extent (ex. allowing dining-in options or sticking with takeout?) Please also tell us the date and time when your business will open.
We will this an interactive map to inform the public of these openings.
Who’s open right now?
- Passenger in car that hit, killed Officer Romrell gets up to 30 years in prison
- Activists call for officers to be fired over ‘disturbing’ photos taken near Elijah McClain memorial
- Fireworks sales, complaints skyrocket ahead of holiday
- 554 new cases of COVID-19 announced in Utah Thursday, 3 new deaths
- Is there a right way to draw a star?