SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (ABC4 News)- The University of Utah has been selected to host the 2020 Vice Presidential debate.
The Commission on Presidential Debates made the announcement Friday. The debate will be held Oct. 7, 2020 at Kingsbury Hall.
This is the first time a national debate will be hosted in Utah.
What others are reading:
- 2021 SLC Twilight Concert Series lineup announced
- Utah House, Senate to consider resolutions on Critical Race Theory and making Utah 2nd Amendment sanctuary
- 50 years later, former Star remembers Utah’s first professional basketball title
- Top House Republican pushes back on Jan. 6 commission
- May is National Arthritis Awareness Month – Here’s what you need to know