UPDATE: UDOT said the ramp is estimated to be open again by Monday, March 22 by 6:00 a.m.
COTTONWOOD HEIGHTS, Utah (ABC4 News) – Officials with the the Utah Department of Transportation are reporting structure damage on westbound I-215
Officials with the Cottonwood Heights Police Department say the damages are earthquake related.
According to Cottonwood Heights PD, UDOT is advising the westbound elevated on-ramp at Union Park to westbound in I-215 be closed due to structural damage.
What others are clicking on:
- Tropical Storm Ophelia makes landfall in North Carolina, bringing wind, rain, flooding to East Coast states
- Zelensky visit shows McCarthy walks ‘thin line’ on Ukraine aid
- DOJ move for gag order in Trump Jan. 6 case puts judge in tough spot
- One man missing after Utah County home explosion
- Officer hospitalized, given Narcan after fentanyl exposure following foot chase with Utah man