SALT LAKE CITY (ABC4 News) – Unified Fire Authority made its NFL debut during the 2020 Draft on ABC4 Utah.
Seen in the video were two firefighters getting into a wildfire truck recently converted into an ambulance.
Firefighters say, “it’s pretty rad” being recognized by the NFL.
The video was originally shot by Unified Fire’s Ryan Love.
- Renewed push for hybrid schooling in Davis School District
- BYU trying to move past COVID cases and focus on home opener against Troy
- 11-year-old boy missing since Saturday afternoon found safe
- Civil rights leader Rev. Robert Graetz passes away at 92
- ‘The Main Even City Returns’: Preview to the Raiders season opener