SALT LAKE CITY (ABC4 News) – Unified Fire Authority made its NFL debut during the 2020 Draft on ABC4 Utah.
Seen in the video were two firefighters getting into a wildfire truck recently converted into an ambulance.
Firefighters say, “it’s pretty rad” being recognized by the NFL.
The video was originally shot by Unified Fire’s Ryan Love.
- Cinema chain AMC warns it may not survive the pandemic
- Trump says GOP is pulling convention from North Carolina
- 1 in 5 nursing homes had at least one COVID-19 death, according to federal data
- 3 men tied to right-wing extremists plotted to terrorize Vegas protests, prosecutors say
- Controversial Collin Raye concert moved to Cedar City