SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (ABC4 News) — According to an alert from the University of Utah, some of the buildings on the univeristy of Utah’s campus have experienced cosmetic damage from this morning’s magnitude 5.7 earthquake.
However, only the Browning Building and Campus Store are closed at this time. The Campus Store is closed temporarily due to a water issue. Online classes for students will resume tomorrow.
Teams have assessed all campus buildings, and no injuries were reported. All campus utilities are functioning normally.
For more information, visit the university’s Campus Alerts webpage.
What others are clicking on:
- Betting markets heavily favor Warnock over Walker in Georgia runoff
- Arizona will certify election results Monday. What happens next?
- Trump calls for ‘termination’ of election rules in Constitution to overturn 2020 election
- How to recession-proof your car
- 22-year-old man arrested, found hiding in trash can in SLCPD pursuit