SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (ABC4 News) — According to an alert from the University of Utah, some of the buildings on the univeristy of Utah’s campus have experienced cosmetic damage from this morning’s magnitude 5.7 earthquake.
However, only the Browning Building and Campus Store are closed at this time. The Campus Store is closed temporarily due to a water issue. Online classes for students will resume tomorrow.
Teams have assessed all campus buildings, and no injuries were reported. All campus utilities are functioning normally.
For more information, visit the university’s Campus Alerts webpage.
What others are clicking on:
- TSA breaks record for firearm discoveries in 2021, and SLC
- BYU pulls away in second half for 78-65 victory over Portland
- Girl Scouts of Utah announce new cookie release in 2022
- Ivins man sentenced after murdering wife who tried to leave him
- Utes longest losing skid in 10 years extends to eight in a row, 79-67