PARK CITY, Utah (ABC4) — Airmed and Lifeflight helped to transport a man and his daughter who suffered injuries after falling from a chair lift, according to Park City Fire District.
Park City Fire District and ski patrol at the Canyons responded to the incident, which occurred at Iron Mountain pickup.
The patients were hoisted to an ambulance and taken to area hospitals.
ABC4 will update this story as more information becomes available.
- Easy ways to put positivity back into your life
- Davis County School District to offer vaccine clinics to students
- Don’t feed the animals, it could actually kill them
- Utah adds 590 new COVID-19 cases, over 34K vaccines Wednesday
- Police offer ‘prize’ for ‘largest amount of marijuana’ brought in on 4/20