UPDATE 1:25 p.m. Crews continue to remove the truck wreckage near the S-curve in Big Cottonwood Canyon and are allowing one direction of traffic to pass through.
BIG COTTONWOOD CANYON, Utah (ABC4 News) – A large truck has crashed in Big Cottonwood Canyon near the S-curve Monday morning.
The crash happened near mile marker 6.2. Crews are warning travelers there could be some delays and to drive with caution in the area.
Additional details about the crash or if anyone was injured was not available. An update will be provided once additional information is released.
- Congress hears from Mnuchin, Powell as CARES Act nears expiration
- US panel votes in favor to provide healthcare personnel and long-term care residents first COVID-19 vaccine shots
- LIST: Utah schools closed due to COVID-19 outbreaks
- Bipartisan congressional group unveils coronavirus relief compromise
- Start looking for your next job using the new Hot Jobs tool