Toddler dies of smoke inhalation in San Juan County house fire

Local News
Fire Generic_1517155457352.jpg.jpg

SAN JUAN COUNTY (News4Utah)- A 2-year-old is dead after a house fire at Rockland Ranch in San Juan County.

Officials say the fire started in the bedroom where the toddler was sleeping on Saturday. They say family members were able to pull him out of the bedroom, but unfortunately the amount of smoke he inhaled was toxic.

He has been identified as Adonijah Foster. 

Police say two other family members were taken to the hospital for smoke inhalation, but they were released the same day.

According to the blog Speaking of Polygamy, the Foster family appeared on the television show Three Wives, One Husband. 

A GoFundMe account has been set up on behalf of the family.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Don't Miss