SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (ABC4 News)- The Executive Director of The Road Home was terminated Friday.
According to a press release, Matt Minkevitch’s termination by The Road Home Board of Trustees was effective immediately.
Michelle Flynn, associate director of programs, will take over his position for the interim.
What others are clicking on:
- State representative says school start times should be pushed back
- The Inside Utah Politics Panel on tax reform, the ACA and Washington politics
- Scott City fourth-grader rescues another student with Heimlich maneuver
- Suspect charged in stabbing of man he found with his girlfriend at motel in West Valley City
- Several people injured after car crashes into Washington City In-N-Out