OGDEN, Utah (ABC4 News) — One male was taken to the hospital for non-life threatening injuries after receiving a stab wound to the leg Saturday night, according to Cameron Stiver with the Ogden Police Department.
Officials received a call around 7:30 p.m. about the stabbing, which occurred on 2080 Washington Blvd. The suspect is in custody, and police are investigating the incident. All parties involved were acquaintances.
What other readers are clicking on:
- Donovan Mitchell scores season-high 42 points as Jazz beat Kings 128-112
- Officer-involved shootings hit too close to home for mother of fallen officer: ‘It’s amazing how quickly your heart sinks again’
- UPDATE: Big Cottonwood Canyon roads reopened following deadly crash
- Weber State wins Big Sky Conference title with 20-15 victory over Idaho State
- 2 stranded climbers rescued after a harrowing evening in a Utah canyon