OGDEN, Utah (ABC4 News) — One male was taken to the hospital for non-life threatening injuries after receiving a stab wound to the leg Saturday night, according to Cameron Stiver with the Ogden Police Department.
Officials received a call around 7:30 p.m. about the stabbing, which occurred on 2080 Washington Blvd. The suspect is in custody, and police are investigating the incident. All parties involved were acquaintances.
What other readers are clicking on:
- Summit County to participate in moment of silence for victims of COVID-19
- The men’s beard trend that is so 2021
- LIVE NOW: Mayor Wilson, Lt. Gov. Henderson give briefing after touring Salt Lake Co. mass vaccination site
- UTAH CORONAVIRUS: State reaches 1,500 total virus-related deaths
- Utah governor reflects on Martin Luther King Jr. Day