SUMMIT COUNTY, Utah (ABC4 News) – Summit County Sheriff’s Office is mourning the loss of one of their beloved K9s Friday morning.
A post on the Summit County Facebook Page stated Deputy Tank passed away Friday after serving beside Sergeant Forman for nearly 9 years.
“He’s responsible for locating more than 40 people who were lost, needed assistance, or a suspect in a crime,” stated the post. “Our hearts are broken, but know he’s running through meadows with his ears flopping and nose to the ground. We mourn with Sergeant Forman and his family.”
What others clicking on:
- Sarah’s simple sewing tips for homemade face masks
- Troopers identify two people killed in rollover on SR-196 Sunday morning
- Newsfeed Now: Countdown to the first Presidential Debate, California Wildfires, Carole Baskin, and more
- 119 fallen firefighters honored across the nation with Light the Night event
- Navajo Nation: 22 new cases of COVID-19 and no new deaths