TAYLORSVILLE, Utah (ABC4) – Crews rushed to the scene of a structure fire in Taylorsville, Monday.
Love tells ABC4 the fire started right before 4 p.m. near 1933 W. and 4100 S. in Taylorsville.
According to the Unified Fire Association, the fire sparked on the west side of a home. Ryan Love with the Unified Fire Authority states that a 15×15 shed caught fire, causing the sliding of the home to melt slightly.
Officials don’t know what was inside the shed when it caught fire.
Firefighters were able to gain control of the flames and the scene remains under investigation.
No one was injured in the fire.
ABC4 will update this story as more details become available.