MILLCREEK, Utah (ABC4 News) – Police have located and detained a 15-year-old girl after they said she stabbed another girl at a bowling alley in Millcreek Friday evening.
Unified police officers were dispatched to the bowling alley at 3739 South 900 East just before 5 p.m.
Police said a teen girl stabbed another teen girl in the torso multiple times in front of the bowling alley and then fled the scene.
Police were able to identify and locate the suspect Friday night and she was taken to a juvenile detention center where she is being held.
The victim was taken to the hospital and remains in stable condition. She is expected to survive.
This is a developing story. More information will be posted as it becomes available.
- Possible link between High Altitude and Veteran Suicide
- Wildfire over Veyo Volcano human-caused, 75% contained
- Non-profit organization puts together Rainbow Crosswalk Project in honor of LGBTQ+ community
- 19-year-old dies in Carbon County rollover after driver tries to avoid deer
- ‘When 2020 drops you on your face,’ Utah DWR released video of elk tripping over a fence