MILLCREEK, Utah (ABC4 News) – Police have located and detained a 15-year-old girl after they said she stabbed another girl at a bowling alley in Millcreek Friday evening.
Unified police officers were dispatched to the bowling alley at 3739 South 900 East just before 5 p.m.
Police said a teen girl stabbed another teen girl in the torso multiple times in front of the bowling alley and then fled the scene.
Police were able to identify and locate the suspect Friday night and she was taken to a juvenile detention center where she is being held.
The victim was taken to the hospital and remains in stable condition. She is expected to survive.
This is a developing story. More information will be posted as it becomes available.
- Utah lawmaker’s solution to those grappling with the rising cost of insulin
- Stronger together: Grantsville community rallies around family after deadly shooting
- $500 reward offered for information in case of runaway
- Grantsville teen charged as an adult in deadly family shooting
- University of Utah responds to racial incident on Martin Luther King Jr. Day