DRAPER, Utah (ABC4 News) – St. John the Baptist Church in Draper hosted it’s annual Blue Mass on Sunday.
The service is designed to honor police, firefighters and first responders.
Law enforcement from Salt Lake City, Sandy, Utah Highway Patrol, Unified Police and the Attorney General’s Office were in attendance.
A special moment of silence was held for “Hondo”, the K-9 who was killed in crossfire during a chase with a fugitive on Friday morning.
What others are clicking on:
- Boeing warns of possible electrical issue with some airplanes
- Honda recalls over 628,000 US vehicles
- KEEP THE MASK: Here are some of the places in Utah that still require masks
- DEVELOPING: Two deputies shot in Salt Lake County Metro Jail incident, suspect dead
- UTAH CORONAVIRUS: Nearly 1.7M total vaccines administered, 407 new COVID-19 cases reported Saturday