Days
Hours
Minutes
Seconds

New Years Eve in Las Vegas with 8 News NOW

Space heater fire hazards

Local News
POWER STRIP_1542601543077.PNG.jpg

MORGAN, Utah (ABC4 News) – Morgan County fire department warms of space heater damage.

With cooler tempters expected space heaters are being taken out of the boxes and plugged in to keep warm.

Did you know plugging your space heater into a power strip is a serious fire hazard? Do not plug space heaters into power strips. They are not designed to handle the energy load of a space heater.

They will overheat, causing fire hazard wherever they are. Warn a friend and stay warm safely this winter.

Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Latest News Videos

Ring camera hacked in 8-year-old girls bedroom

Thumbnail for the video titled "Ring camera hacked in 8-year-old girls bedroom"

Big Orange care package arrives for UT fan

Thumbnail for the video titled "Big Orange care package arrives for UT fan"

Boy bullied for homemade UT shirt to be offered a scholarship, school announces

Thumbnail for the video titled "Boy bullied for homemade UT shirt to be offered a scholarship, school announces"

Montana dog found in West Virginia starts journey home for the holidays

Thumbnail for the video titled "Montana dog found in West Virginia starts journey home for the holidays"

VIDEO: Small plane crash lands on north Phoenix street with two on board

Thumbnail for the video titled "VIDEO: Small plane crash lands on north Phoenix street with two on board"

Woman’s naughty Christmas light display turns off neighbors

Thumbnail for the video titled "Woman’s naughty Christmas light display turns off neighbors"
More Video News

Don't Miss