UPDATE (9/21/2020 10:44 p.m.)
As of 10:44 p.m. Monday, South Salt Lake Police say Kaydyn has been found safe and unharmed.
UPDATE (9/20/2020 5 p.m.)
As of 5 p.m. Sunday, police in South Salt Lake are still looking for Kaydyn and said multiple areas have been checked and searched.
If anyone has information about Kaydyn’s whereabouts, you are encouraged to call 801-840-4000.
SOUTH SALT LAKE, Utah (ABC4 News) – Police in South Salt Lake need the public’s help in locating a missing 11-year-old boy.
In a post on the South Salt Lake Police Facebook, Kaydyn Christensen was last seen just before noon on Saturday wearing a black sweatshirt and blue jeans.
Kayden is 4 foot 9 inches tall and weighs 80 pounds. He has blond hair and blue eyes.
Police said they consider Kayden endangered because of his age and in state custody.
If you know of Kayden’s whereabouts or see him, you are asked to call 801-840-4000.
- #12 BYU rolls to 52-14 win over Texas State to improve to 6-0 on the season
- Real Salt Lake plays FC Dallas to scoreless draw
- Utah State gets blown out in season opener by Boise State, 42-13
- Vendor claims he was kicked out of Lehi Farmers Market for encouraging mask wearing
- ABC4 and other SLC stations off the air until 5 a.m. for maintenance