The Salt Lake Community College School of Arts, Communication and Media is encouraging students to get creative this summer.
The school is offering creative workshops and class for high school students in June and July.
June classes are open for 7th to 12th grade students. July classes are open for 9th to 12th grade students and graduating seniors.
Josh Elstein is the Program Manager a t Salt lake Community College Center for Arts and Media. He joined us in studio on Friday to talk about the different camps and workshops available.
“These summer camps provide rich and rewarding learning experiences with skilled instructors on a variety of artistic and creative topics,” Elstein said. He says the workshops offer hands-on training in using state-of-the-art equipment, all for an affordable price.
“We work to keep the workshops very affordable, charging $125 – $200. We also have special early bird discounts for students who register before Friday, June 1,” Elstein explained.
Check out the workshops they have available:
- Grand Youth Summer Theatre Master Class Camp – June 18-29, 2018
- Creative Entrepreneurship & Leadership Workshop – June 18-29, 2018
- The FUNdamentals of Interior Design & Architecture – June 25-29, 2018
- Online Video Production – July 9-20, 2018
- Stage Combat – July 16-20, 2018
For more information and to register click here.