(ABC4 News) – The driver of a semi hauling a single trailer carrying beverages ran off the road and overturned in an embankment Sunday night at around 8 p.m. according to the Utah Highway Patrol.
The semi was traveling eastbound on SR 30 near mile marker 52.
The driver, a 56-year-old male, was extricated from the vehicle and flown by helicopter to a nearby hospital. He is currently in stable, non life threatening condition.
No other vehicles were involved in the incident.
What others are clicking on:
- Truck slams into Burgess Owens campaign headquarters
- Oklahoma mom warns of the dangers of open-air carbon monoxide poisoning after her son dies after a day on the lake
- Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson: Joe Biden is ‘the best choice to lead our country’
- Real Salt Lake plays Minnesota to scoreless draw
- Nearly 1,000 individuals buried in a forgotten Idaho cemetery, how you can help remember them