WEBER COUNTY, Utah (ABC4 News) – On Saturday, Weber Fire, Weber Sheriffs, Air Med and Search & Rescue responded to a female who was bucked off a horse and landed on a rock in the middle fork area of unincorporated Weber County.
Being that the area is difficult to get vehicles into, Air Med flew over the area and located the patient and obtaining GPS coordinates for ground crews.
Crews made it to the woman who sustained significant back injuries. She was packaged, loaded into the helicopter and flown to McKay Dee Hospital.
What others are clicking on:
- Thousands of onions scatter along Logan Canyon after semi truck tips over
- U.S. counties with more Trump voters are less likely to be vaccinated, data shows
- Officials say wind may cause avalanches in central Wasatch
- Reminder: Do not leave pets in your car
- Gov. Cox lowers flags to honor victims of Indianapolis mass shooting