WEBER COUNTY, Utah (ABC4 News) – On Saturday, Weber Fire, Weber Sheriffs, Air Med and Search & Rescue responded to a female who was bucked off a horse and landed on a rock in the middle fork area of unincorporated Weber County.
Being that the area is difficult to get vehicles into, Air Med flew over the area and located the patient and obtaining GPS coordinates for ground crews.
Crews made it to the woman who sustained significant back injuries. She was packaged, loaded into the helicopter and flown to McKay Dee Hospital.
What others are clicking on:
- Utah man receives $15K fine, 20 days in jail for poaching in Nevada
- Warning: Watch for harmful algal blooms in Utah waters
- Police in Murray investigating after man shot while leaving party
- ‘Clouds’, by teen who died of cancer seven years ago, hits No. 1 on iTunes
- UPDATE: Silver Alert canceled for Layton woman