OGDEN, Utah (ABC4 News)- A climber was rescued Wednesday morning after he reportedly slipped and fell while climbing on at a spot on the 22nd Street Trail known as the Indian Trail.
Crews say he was with a group of others when it happened around 9:30 a.m.
Officials say he “sustained adequate injuries and was unable to walk.”
Life Flight called and hoisted him to a local hospital.
No other information was made available.
What others are reading:
- Bobcats spotted in Bountiful
- Jazz enter training camp with high hopes
- WSU hosts blood drive, aiming for 1K donations by Friday to make largest blood drive in Utah
- Holiday travel during the pandemic and post-travel precautions
- 78-year-old man killed in head-on crash by wrong-way driver near Hurricane