The Rocky Mountain Power company is reporting a scam targeting the Spanish-speaking community.
Officials with the company say the scam in an automated call claiming to be from RMP. The scammers claim they will shut off power unless the victim pays immediately.
If you receive a call like this hang-up and do not call back the number.
You can always verify Rocky Mountain Power is calling by calling them at 1-888-221-7070.
- Americans struggle with food security amid pandemic
- Local boys volleyball teams to compete in historic multi-state tournament Oct. 23-24
- Record shattering 1,960 new COVID-19 cases Friday, Governor issues statement
- These crimes ‘are the worst of the worst’: Mackenzie Lueck’s murderer sentenced
- At-home workouts to tone your booty