BRIGHTON, Utah (ABC4 News) – On Christmas day, the slopes of Brighton Resort were graced with skiers donned in red suits and white beards, though not all looked like the traditional Saint Nicholas.
On Wednesday starting at 8:30 a.m., the resort offered a day of free skiing to the first 200 people to show up wearing a full beard and Santa suit.
Below are some pictures from the event.
What others are clicking on:
- Andy Reid says former Chiefs QB Alex Smith took Patrick Mahomes under his wing
- The most VIP Super Bowl weekend costs $1.5M, includes butler
- Senate sends bill to repeal tax reform to Governor Herbert
- Channel your inner Elsa at the Ice Castles!
- Princess Kate talks about feeling isolated after the birth of Prince George