HUNTSVILLE, Utah (ABC4 News) – What does the man in the big red coat do while he’s not delivering toys to children? Skiing of course!
Santa Claus was spotted skiing around Snowbasin Resort on a daily basis from December 14th through December 23rd, according to Snowbasin Resort’s website.
He even dropped by on Christmas Eve to say a quick hello and take photos before heading out to deliver toys.
What others are reading:
- Andy Reid says former Chiefs QB Alex Smith took Patrick Mahomes under his wing
- The most VIP Super Bowl weekend costs $1.5M, includes butler
- Senate sends bill to repeal tax reform to Governor Herbert
- Channel your inner Elsa at the Ice Castles!
- Princess Kate talks about feeling isolated after the birth of Prince George