UPDATE (9/22/19) – Police in Sandy have said Liliana has been located and is in good condition.
SANDY, Utah (ABC4 News) – Police in Sandy are asking for the public’s help in locating a 14-year-old girl missing since Thursday.
According to a post on the Sandy City Police Facebook, Liliana Pliego was last seen at Brighton High School on September 19th.
She is caucasian, 5’4″, weighs 120 lbs with brown hair and brown eyes. Last seen wearing black and white striped shorts, gray hoodie with black lettering and white shoes.
Police believe she may be in the Murray, Cottonwood Heights, or Millcreek area.
If you have any information on Liliana’s whereabouts please contact Sandy Police at 801-799-3000.
A post was made on her behalf on the Mackenzie’s Voice Facebook. According to their post, Liliana turned 14 on the 20th, the day after she went missing.
What others are reading:
- Highland Park parade shooting suspect captured
- Utah pig farm activists crash Nathan’s hot dog eating contest
- Biden says federal law enforcement will assist with hunt for July 4 shooter
- Ukraine, Zelensky wish US a happy July 4th, release video of military band playing ‘Star-Spangled Banner’
- Centerville family talks evacuation, fire concerns