Update: Friday morning police confirmed Madeline was found and is safe.
SANDY (ABC4 News) – Sandy Police Department is asking for help finding a missing endangered woman.
Police say Madeline Roth, 28, was last seen 600 Abbottsford Circle Thursday morning.
She’s described as a white woman 5’10” tall and 190 lbs with brown hair and blue eyes.
Police say she was last seen wearing a khaki jacket, green shirt, and black leggings. Police believe she has a 20-pound Dachshund mix with her.
Police say they’re concerned for safety because she is without necessary medication for mental health issues.
If you have any information about Madeline’s whereabouts, you’re asked to call Sandy police at 801-799-3000.
WHAT OTHERS ARE READING:
- 2-year-old German Shepherd will forever look like a puppy due to rare genetic condition
- Plan ahead before hitting the road for holiday travel
- Mother in Clinton Amber Alert says she has legal guardianship of baby girl
- The Weight of the Call TONIGHT
- Deadly crash closed southbound I-15 early Friday morning