Update: Friday morning police confirmed Madeline was found and is safe.
SANDY (ABC4 News) – Sandy Police Department is asking for help finding a missing endangered woman.
Police say Madeline Roth, 28, was last seen 600 Abbottsford Circle Thursday morning.
She’s described as a white woman 5’10” tall and 190 lbs with brown hair and blue eyes.
Police say she was last seen wearing a khaki jacket, green shirt, and black leggings. Police believe she has a 20-pound Dachshund mix with her.
Police say they’re concerned for safety because she is without necessary medication for mental health issues.
If you have any information about Madeline’s whereabouts, you’re asked to call Sandy police at 801-799-3000.
WHAT OTHERS ARE READING:
- ‘Bad Luck Chuck’ isn’t taking any chances for Chiefs’ upcoming AFC Championship game
- High-powered Titans lean heavily on Henry with options ready
- 34- Dolittle, Just Mercy, Bad Boys For Life, Plus Oscar noms
- Battling Bulling: Teen shares her story of suffering in silence
- 49ers’ team chemistry translates onto the field