SANDY, Utah (ABC4 News) – Sandy City tweeted on Sunday that it is accepting nominations of outstanding local businesses for their first annual 2019 Sandy City Peak Awards.
The event will recognize the important relationships between Sandy City and local business, vendors, and contractors, according to the city’s website.
The award ceremony will take place on February 27th from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. The city will be accepting nominations for businesses through November 24, 2019. The winners will be chosen by South Valley Chamber and Sandy City Administration.
Visit Sandy City’s website to nominate a business.
What others are clicking on:
- Utah National Guard members return home after assisting with Presidential Inauguration
- Without Donovan Mitchell, Jazz still roll to 10th straight victory, 106-94
- Utah workers at the center of land use battle
- SLC teacher on returning to class feels her health is ‘in the middle of this political battle’
- Rollie Worster’s near triple-double helps Utah State end 2-game slide