SAN JAUN COUNTY, Utah (ABC4) — San Jaun County Sheriff’s Office is offering a $200 reward in exchange for information on a missing and possibly endangered woman.
Kayla Blackbird has been missing since September 2020. She is 29 years old, 5 feet 2 inches tall, and weighs 100 pounds, according to a social media post from San Juan County Sheriff’s Office.
Those with any information should call the San Juan County Sheriff’s Office at 435-587-2237.
- First Lady Jill Biden to visit Navajo Nation
- Lawmakers propose massive student loan cancellation and free college plan
- US jobless claims fall to 547,000, another pandemic low
- ‘Just get started’: Utah Foster Care looking for families of all races and cultures
- DC statehood faces a crossroads with congressional vote