SALT LAKE CITY (ABC4 News) The Salt Lake City council also discussing boundary lines Tuesday specifically a proposal to change boundary lines between Salt Lake City and Millcreek.
The proposal would re-draw the boundary lines in the Highland Drive and 1300 East area.
Millcreek Mayor Silvestrini was at Tuesday’s meeting.
“The roundabout at the exit off of I-80 off of 2300 East. That’s a gateway to Millcreek and currently, it’s owned by UDOT but it’s in Salt Lake City which prevents Millcreek from expending funds to make that be a more attractive gateway to our city,” said Silvestrini .
The proposed changes still need a final vote from both Salt Lake City and Millcreek City councils.
WHAT OTHERS ARE READING:
- Officials identify teen who died in avalanche while snowmobiling with his dad
- After cashing in on QB gambles, Niners, Chiefs in Super Bowl
- Mostert lifts 49ers to Super Bowl with 37-20 win vs Packers
- Chiefs’ Reid headed back to Super Bowl after long absence
- Not All Mahomes: Chiefs defense shuts down Titans game plan