SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (ABC4 News) Salt Lake County leaders are coming together Friday to discuss an “inclusive vision” in Utah’s diverse communities.
Mayor Jenny Wilson will present her plan to affect change to Sheriff Rosie Rivera, and members of the county’s Council on Diversity Affairs.
They will discuss criminal justice reform, housing, health access, and economic opportunity for people from diverse communities.
You can watch that here at 3 p.m.
What others are reading:
- Places of worship told to stop singing, chanting as COVID-19 cases spike in California
- Attorney confirms Vanessa Guillen remains positively identified
- Fire damages old, historic hotel in Tooele
- Law Enforcement brings ‘Good Night Lights’ to Primary Children’s Hospital
- Jordan Clarkson had doubts about NBA restart