WEST HAVEN (News4Utah)- An RV was completely destroyed by a fire in West Haven Wednesday morning.
It happened just after 7 a.m. near 2100 South and 2100 West.
Crews say when they arrived on scene the RV was fully engulfed and threatening a church building that has been converted into a home.
Firefighters managed to keep the damage to the home minimal, they said, but the RV was a total loss.
Officials say the fire may have been started by a gas leak in the RV.
One firefighter was treated on scene for minor burns, but no other injuries were reported, investigators said.