PROVO, Utah (ABC4) – A Provo business is mourning the loss of its owner.
According to Ripple’s Drive In, owner Todd Ripple, passed away over the weekend.
“He died peacefully spending his time doing what he loved, hiking in the Foothills of Provo where he was born and raised,” a Sunday Facebook post reads.
“We appreciate your understanding as we navigate this difficult time,” the post continues. “Todd loved his business and the customers who became family along the way.”
According to the drive-in’s Facebook page, Ripple’s has been family-owned and operated since 1955.
- Donovan Mitchell scores season-high 36 points as Jazz win 7th straight, 129-118
- Utes snap 12-game Pac-12 road losing streak with 71-56 win at Washington State
- Matt Haarms scores 23 as BYU rolls past Portland, 95-67
- 1 year later: What Utah officials wish they knew when COVID first hit
- Utah National Guard broadens COVID-19 support throughout Utah