MILLVILLE, Utah (ABC4 News) – A lockdown at a high school in Millville was due to a medical incident at the school, according to administration.
The incident happened earlier Monday morning at Ridgeline High School in Millville during the time of class change.
“There was a medical situation that occurred. In order to allow emergency personnel to get the equipment needed into the school without obstructions, the school was temporarily locked down,” stated in a post on the Cache County Sheriff’s Facebook page.
There was no threat to the safety of the students. The lockdown has since been lifted and school has resumed.
- Salt Lake City named 3rd best city for soccer fans in the country
- Do I have salmonella poisoning, or is it something else entirely?
- Chipotle removing new brisket option from menu earlier than planned
- Cloudy Saturday with possible storms ahead
- Utah State holds off Colorado State on late missed field goal, 26-24