MILLVILLE, Utah (ABC4 News) – A lockdown at a high school in Millville was due to a medical incident at the school, according to administration.
The incident happened earlier Monday morning at Ridgeline High School in Millville during the time of class change.
“There was a medical situation that occurred. In order to allow emergency personnel to get the equipment needed into the school without obstructions, the school was temporarily locked down,” stated in a post on the Cache County Sheriff’s Facebook page.
There was no threat to the safety of the students. The lockdown has since been lifted and school has resumed.
- Trump legal woes force another moment of choosing for Republicans
- Looming Trump arrest puts GOP lawmakers in uncomfortable spot
- Biden’s strategy on Trump indictment? Get out of the way
- Trump seeks to use indictment to his political advantage
- Trump overshadows House GOP celebration of wins at annual retreat