The pilot killed when a small plane crashed in Roy neighborhood Wednesday afternoon was identified as the founder of a Utah-based ski company.
Police said Dave Goode, 64, was found dead after a twin-engine 1969 Cessna plane crashed near 1805 West 5050 South.
Goode leaves behind a loving wife and family.
ABC4’s Brian Carlson did a story with Dave and his ski company back in 2011.
He was excited to bring the bulk of his business to Ogden.
Watch the story above.
What others are reading:
- A rapper, an elevator and an elephant: stories Ginsburg told
- First home in the United States to be built completely by women…is in Utah
- South Salt Lake Police looking for missing 11-year-old boy
- UPDATE: Troopers identify Provo resident, Romanian man, killed in wrong-way collision on I-70
- Mourners gather at the Supreme Court Building to honor Ruth Bader Ginsburg