With summer here, it’s time to start thinking about Relay for Life!
Kimberly Houk and Jessica Coats from the American Cancer Society explain how the Relay for Life Movement is uniting communities across the globe.
Relay for Life celebrates people who have battled cancer, remembers loved ones lost and takes action for life-saving change.
Money raised benefits the American Cancer Society to provide free information and support for people facing the disease today, educate people about how to reduce their risk or detect it early when it’s easiest to treat.
Relay for Life of Murray-Sandy-SLC is Friday, June 16 to Saturday, June 17 from 6 p.m. to 6 a.m.
Here’s how you can get involved:
- Participate and fundraise in our Relay For Life of Murray-Sandy-SLC event or participate virtually at RelayForLife.org/murrayut.
- Make a donation to help create a world without cancer
- Sign up online to be a Team Captain, Event Leadership Team member, or volunteer.
- Invite a cancer survivor to come to a Relay For Life event and be celebrated. If you’re a cancer survivor, join us. We want to recognize you!
- Take action year-round to help make fighting cancer a national priority at acscan.org/relayforlife.