SALT LAKE CITY (ABC4 News) – School districts all across the state are adopting different plans to reopen schools and offer learning opportunities in the fall of 2020.
Remote learning, virtual learning, online school, remote teaching, virtual teaching. There are a myriad of options districts have come up to with continue to educate students amid the ongoing pandemic.
ABC4 News continues to shed light on the complicated process districts face in determining how to safely reopen schools during the global health pandemic.
- Teachers concerned about returning to in-person classes and parents who do not want their kids to learn remotely
- Guidance from the state superintendent for Utah schools
- Tension over the mandatory masks in schools order
- New ways schools are sanitizing classrooms to stop the spread of COVID-19
- What your child’s bus ride will look like during COVID-19