SALT LAKE CITY (ABC4 News) – Salt Lake City police are investigating a homicide after a victim in a November 27 shooting died.
Police said Terrance Jefferies Jr., 25, was wounded in a shooting at the Skyhouse Apartments at 308 West North Temple.
On Friday, police said Jefferies died as a result of the shooting.
A suspect had not been identified in the incident, but police previously said the shooting appeared to be isolated.
If you have any information about the case, you’re asked to call 801-799-3000.
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (ABC4 News) – Police were on scene for hours investigating a shooting in Salt Lake City Wednesday morning.
Police said the shooting happened just after 11 a.m. inside an apartment complex at 308 West North Temple.
Two individuals were shot and crime scene detectives were working on two different levels of the apartment, although police could not confirm if the victims were actually inside one or two different apartments.
Police believe they have one suspect outstanding and are currently working to identify who they are looking for. Police said they do not believe there is any threat to the public and that the shooting appears to be isolated.
According to police, it’s unclear if the people shot lived in the apartment complex.
What others are clicking on:
- Police in South Salt Lake still looking for 11-year-old boy missing since Saturday afternoon
- Man who groped Salt Lake City bar employee arrested after pointing gun at security
- DWR seeking information about 2 buck deer poached in Magna
- Man arrested for drive-by shooting at ‘wrong home’ in Kearns
- 25-year-old woman from Ogden dies in side-by-side crash in Uintah County