SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (ABC4 News) – A man wounded in a shooting in Salt Lake City has died of his injuries, police said.
Salt Lake City Police Lt. D. Wierman said the shooting occurred at an apartment complex parking lot near 700 North 900 West on Saturday, February 1.
When officers arrived they found Ghorke Gwen, 20, with a gunshot wound to his back.
Gwen was taken to the hospital in serious condition, but police announced Wednesday that he died due to his injuries.
Immediately following the incident, police gave very few details about the circumstances surrounding the shooting.
This a developing story. More information will be posted as it becomes available.
What others are clicking on:
- Utah crushes Oregon State, 63-44
- Utah man sent back to prison for 25 years to life after committing murder while out on parole
- ‘What the elk’: Large herd of elk stops traffic briefly near Interstate 80
- Goldman Sachs says 4 cities likely to see a 2008-style housing crash: report
- Winter Weather Advisory posted for northern Wasatch Mountains