MAGNA, Utah (ABC4 News) One person is in custody after a stabbing in Magna.
Unified police officers were called to 28442 South 9100 West on the report of a stabbing around 7:15 p.m. Thursday.
When officers arrived, they found a woman who had suffered three stab wounds. They don’t believe her injuries to be life-threatening.
Police have not released the names of any of the people involved. The incident is under investigation.
WHAT OTHERS ARE READING:
- Empty Utah: SLCC Redwood Campus
- Utah County Attorney David Leavitt tests positive for COVID-19
- Who can or should be tested for COVID-19? Depends on who you ask
- Navajo Nation reports 12 confirmed deaths, 270 positive tests of coronavirus
- Boat ramps on Lake Powell to close April 6