SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (ABC4 News) – Police are currently investigating a suspicious death near a construction site in Salt Lake City Friday afternoon.
Police said the body of an adult man was found inside an 18-inch steel pipe which was located behind a shopping center at 1110 South 300 West.
Someone in the area noticed the body and called the police. Investigators do not know how long the man has been there.
The man’s body will be taken to the Medical Examiner in Salt Lake City for an autopsy.
The man’s identity is not currently known.
ABC4 will continue to provide updates as more information is released.
What others are clicking on:
- What are some of the nationwide solutions to help students most in need during the pandemic?
- Body found in pond near Miller Estate Apartments in Murray identified
- Zion National Park reports miles of graffiti at unprecedented levels
- ReTree Salt Lake City launches to replant trees lost by storm
- Mourners continue to pay respects to Ginsburg