LOGAN, Utah (ABC4 News) – Police are asking for the public’s help in identifying a woman wanted in connection to a fraud case in Logan.
According to a post on the Logan City Police Department Facebook, the woman entered Best Buy and used a stolen credit card to purchase $4,000 worth of merchandise.
They released the only photo they were able to find of the suspect and hope someone can recognize her from her “size, hair length, coat, boots, sunglasses or hat?”
Anyone with information is asked to contact Detective Fowler at 435-716-9486.
What others are clicking on:
- Utah COVID cases: 2,043 new COVID-19 cases Saturday, 14 new deaths
- Salt Lake Chamber celebrates 11th annual Small Business Saturday®
- CDC sets meeting on allocation of COVID-19 vaccine
- Passing of a Visionary: Tony Hsieh, former Zappos CEO, dies at 46
- Police identify West Jordan woman who allegedly shot juvenile with bow and arrow