SPANISH FORK, Utah (ABC4 News) – A 17-year-old sustained minor injuries after a weather-related crash in Spanish Fork Wednesday.
Sgt. Spencer Cannon, Public Information Officer with the Utah County Sheriff’s Office says the 17-year-old was running late to school at 7:45 a.m. at the intersection of 1450 West Palmyra Drive on wet rural roads with freezing temperatures.
Sgt. Cannon says the airbags deployed and the teenager was taken by ambulance to be checked at the hospital.
What others are clicking on:
- Weber State beats Montana to advance to FCS Semifinals for first time ever
- Mitchell, Bogdanovic rally Jazz past Warriors, 114-106
- Stamford teenagers save cancer patient trapped inside a burning vehicle
- Christmas display inspires nonverbal girl with autism to speak
- Judiciary Committee votes along party lines on articles of impeachment